Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What is it? What is it? What is it?!?!?!


This came in the mail. Aaron wouldn't let me open it till he was home so it taunted me for hours.
When I finally get to open it there's another box.
And when I open that box there are a lot of packing peanuts.
AND THERE IS ANOTHER BOX!!!!!! When will I get to see what my present actually is?!?
Gasp! It's the baking stone I wanted! YAY!!! Now my bread will be even more delicious! Wait ... is that why Aaron got me this in the first place? Hmmmm. Oh well. I got a present!!



Sorry about the fuzzy pictures, I'm not good at waiting for it to focus :)

2 comments:

jeanene c said...

yea for presents. The ones that come in the mail are the best, especially the surprises. You will have to bake bread for me.

Geevz said...

YAY! I love presents and surprises!