Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What do I do when I don't have anything else to do?

Bake! And cook. but mostly bake. I love it and since it's been raining a lot lately it's nice to warm up the place with the oven and delicious smells. This is a picture of the cream fruit tart I made.
Doesn't it look yummy?


I don't have a tart pan so I put most of it into an 8 inch pie tin (from Marie Callender's) and put the left overs in this. The peaches up here are amazing! They are so sweet and juicy. They complemented the cream perfectly. This little baby filled up me and Aaron though we added more peaches, so I didn't want to tackle the big one by ourselves. A family in the ward invited us for dinner so we took it over. Pretty everyone loved it but the dad who doesn't like fruit so his son ate his share of the peaches. 

scones!
I've also made coffee cake muffins, two batches of cookies and most recently lemon blueberry scones! Aaron sometimes has a hard time eating breakfast so I try to find things that he enjoys. He said that he liked having the muffins, which we usually eat with peanut butter so it has some protein. So if any of you have some delicious, healthy muffin recipes let me know. Scone recipes are also welcome :)



No comments: