Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New jobs!

You may not have heard but I got a job. I'm working as a swim instructor at the Pro Sports Club in Bellevue, WA. It is the world's largest fitness club. Usually I am skeptical about claims like this but really it is HUGE. It has a entire spa,  4 pools, 3 fitness rooms that are way over 1000 sq ft,  4 full size tennis courts, two full size basketball courts, about 8 raquete ball courts, about 5 squash courts and the locker rooms have a sauna, steam room and whirl pools. Not to mention all of the studios for various work out stuff, the doctors' offices and restaurants (yes plural). What the crazy?!? I know. I get lost when I try to venture outside of the pool areas. It's a really fun job and I really missed teaching so I'm happy. I work about 10 hours a week, which is perfect for me.

If you're wondering about Aaron's new job you'll have to wait until March 26th.

2 comments:

Geevz said...

The perfect job!

Brianna Smith said...

That sounds so awesome! I would get lost everyday! The suspense is killing me! But I'm going to take a hunch and say that you guys get to stay where you are?